Sunday, October 18, 2015

White Stuff from the Sky

Well the first white stuff (in this case hail) has fallen from the sky. The high temp for yesterday was about 4 C. I've pretty much given up on doing any more work on the boat this year. Pulled the epoxy in from the shed about a week ago.

I got done pretty much what I wanted to get done this year. There's some structure in the boat. Getting more done would have been nice. It's only when you do something like this photo below that you realize how big/long a commitment a project like this is:
I lost a good portion of one building season to the fall down the stairs that messed up my knee and back but as you can see we're no less than 5 seasons into this project with at least 2 or 3 to go.

Anyhow, that's it for this year. See you all in the spring.

Stand down.

No comments:

Post a Comment