Monday, October 6, 2014

That's a wrap 2014

I've come to the conclusion I can't use this wood flour to make good fillets or epoxy glue so I'm going to call it quits for the season. The stuff just turns to much mush like porridge you used to hate as a kid.
It leaves such a deep texture I'd be sanding forever to get them fair enough to lay glass over top. I'll wait till spring till I have proper materials and can do it correctly with the tapes going over wet fillets.

So it's time to get my ATT renewed and shoot some targets.  :-)

Keep looking back. I'll post some things I'll be working on over the winter.  I'd like to thank everyone who visited our blog this year and all the great feedback. Your participation is appreciated greatly.

Cheers and see you in the spring!

Your's Aye!

Rick & Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment