Thursday, March 17, 2011

T-minus 3 days

and counting till the first day of spring!

The snow is quickly melting. +10C temps today so I don't expect to see any more white stuff on the ground when I get home. ;-) The only problem with that is the ground is soaked so much that it's backed up into the shed a bit. Nothing major just makes things turn to mud when you walk on it.

I did manage to get some of my Super Dooper Sawdust Sucker Upper assembled.



This will help keep the dust down during the sanding phase which is important for the painting phase! At least so I'm told.

So, if all goes well I should be able to move the boat and car by this weekend! Getting nervous though, over 7 yrs of planning and it's about to start! *shudder* All I can hear myself saying is "What the f*ck am I getting myself into?" and "Too late buddy boy, suck it up and get working!".

Standby.

No comments:

Post a Comment