Monday, August 16, 2010

Plan "B" continued....

The first 8 big sticks are done. I broke one taking it off the stack! Doh! No biggie. Good thing it broke now. I'll just chop it up for other stuff.

I managed to layup 12 this time. That should get the job done quicker.



This is the backside showing the blocks I used to keep everything lined up. It actually worked better this time.




If all goes according to plan I'll only have to do this two more times. That'll give me enough for the shed plus a few spares. I fully expect to break a few bending them into shape.

I was well supervised during this mornings work detail!




More to come. Standby.....