Monday, April 9, 2012

Cold & Damp

here today so I puttered a bit again. I cut a few pieces for the remainder of the side panels that extend from the bulwarks.


I had the heat on in the shed for a couple of hours this morning and could only get it up to 10 degs C. Still too cold for epoxy work. I did get the thruster tube squared up ready to be glassed in. Removed some tape that was holding back areas I glued last fall and generally just puttered. If it warms up this afternoon I'll go back out and putter some more.

:-)

2 comments:

  1. If you were here in Savannah, that boat would be done by now and you'd be cruising. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rub it in! ;-)

    It was really nice here a couple weeks ago. Mid 80's during the day. Now it's just cold and damp! My knees are achin' Ohhhhhhhhhh!

    We'll get there soon 'nuff though so save us a spot! :-)

    ReplyDelete