Thursday, April 24, 2014

Purgatory or Sandinsanity, you decide.

In the movie 'Beetlejuice' it was suggested that if you committed suicide you became a civil servant in the afterlife. I'm pretty sure Tim Burton got that wrong. I am of the belief that you are sentenced to a fate worse than civil service but one of endless sanding, sanding and yet more sanding.

I can't really explain much more about sanding in my blog. You all know by now what it is, how it is done and why so I'll just let you watch one poor bugger committed to purgatory here on earth.

I've edited this down from about 3 hrs. No commentary or anything. Just the odd snippit of nonsense thrown in to break up an otherwise very dull video.

Thanks for watching and no, you can't have those 10 minutes of your life back. Sorry, not sorry! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment