Friday, August 16, 2013

I apologize....

for the blue tinted pictures. I forgot to take my GoPro out to the shed today so relied on the iPhone for pics. Anywho, it was a short morning in the shed so all I got done was the first layer of fabric laid out on the keel and trimmed.

This is the 12 oz biax 0/90, second last layer on the keel. Another layer of 10 oz satin weave will go over top of that. I hope to do both layers at the same time. We'll see how it goes.

I'm just keeping my eye on the weather for slightly cooler temps. The medium hardener I have works pretty quick and I'm just a little uncomfortable using it when I have to climb up and down from the top of the boat to mix it up. If I can find an extra set of hands I'd do it no problemo. Tomorrow I'll lay out the last layer and get it trimmed up. Standby...

No comments:

Post a Comment