Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Absolutely Perfect Day

in the boat shed today. I got done exactly what I wanted to get done. Fillet & Tape the remainder of the box keel.
6" tape laid over fresh epoxy glue fillets.
The 6" tape got laid over with the 10" tape. This should make the joins nice and strong. The fillets worked out perfect. I used the billiard ball again. My neighbor, Robert, looked at me as if I had two heads, as he watched me do it!  :-)
10" tape wetted out and squeegee'd.
The whole time I was under intense pressure from the Project Manager to get the project moving along!
Boots aka 'The Project Manager'
Saw this yesterday morning. If he wasn't my bestest buddy I would of kicked his furry ass!
Owned!
So I guess the ole' Camaro is his now too! *sigh*  I wonder if he'll let me borrow it tomorrow so I can go have lunch in Ottawa. Hmmmm?

Just have to tape the bottom to the keel sides now. That should go quicker. Not as many contortions to get the job done. Using slow hardener now too which helps with pot life.

Standby.....

No comments:

Post a Comment