Monday, July 28, 2014

I'm callin' it!

That's IT, I'M DONE SANDING! WOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN' HOOOOOOOOO

5+ hours today sanding out the last lil' bits. I went around and dressed the chines & stem plus the transom. Each side got a hit of the Flexicats for good measure. That's all the sanding on the outside of the hull that will be done till finish fairing just before topcoat paint. That won't happen until just before the boat comes out of the shed!

The last lil' bits of sanding dust gathered on the hull break between the sides & bulwarks!

Tomorrow I'll clean it all off and wipe it down in prep for primer! Will have to keep an eye on the weather to see what Mother Nature's going to throw at us. I want near ideal conditions when I spray the primer!


Beer Time!

Standby........

No comments:

Post a Comment