Thursday, July 31, 2014

Rain Delay

Looks like we have 5 or 6 days of rain in the forecast. I can't spray the primer in these conditions. The shed roof leaks! *sigh* That will definitely have to get fixed when the boat has been flipped.

Until the weather clears I'll start work on the Gin Pole & rigging. I picked up all the hardware I'll need yesterday. The lumber was delivered the day before.

The boat has been wiped down once with soapy water & rinsed. It'll get wiped down again with acetone just before it gets primer. I'll have to wait for better weather for that. Until then.....

Standby.