Monday, August 24, 2015

Starboard side forward

My buddy Tim took me to the stock car races in Cornwall last night. First time I've been to the dirt track races in probably 30 years! It was fun. Didn't get home till midnight which was well past my bedtime. Had a hard time getting up this morning. Oh boy! My head felt like the bump on the track of the last turn! Ohhhhhh!

Anyhow finally made it to the shed about 9'ish. The day's task was to goop the glass I laid out the other day.

Neat coat of epoxy on bare plywood
Temperature was decent, 22 C so I got right to it. My neighbors cousin, Curtis, showed up and kept me company. He kept wanting to help but I don't think he knew exactly what he was asking for!
1 hr 20 mins about 1/3 done. Break Time!
Total time was about 3 hours give or take a few mins. Took one 20 minute break.
Another one bites the dust!
Tomorrow I'll sand the edges and lay out the starboard bottom panel and the transom. I think I can get both done in one day.

Standby...

No comments:

Post a Comment